Ski Training e-book
All you need for ski season for only $30!
The ebook now comes with a complete video library!
This training program was created specifically for skiers!
(read the ebook intro here to see more details)
Do you love to ski? That's an obvious one. I mean, who in their right mind doesn't love to ski?
Are you thinking you want to be in better shape for this season?
You and I both know it's a good idea.
The benefits of being fit for the season are huge:
You will be able to ski more and be less tired.
No more finishing the day at lunch! Unless you want to...
You know how sore your legs are after a day on the slopes?
It doesn't have to be that way. Follow this program and enjoy the morning after.
Does your back feel sore from skiing?
This ski training program works your core, your hips and your thoracic spine to reduce the strain on your back. I'm not claiming a cure for a disc injury here (I wish!); but this program will help to spare the spine.
Interested in ski improvement?
Maybe you turn better one way than the other?
Remember this program was created by a strength trainer who is also a ski instructor. It's built for skiers.
Most people have asymmetries between left and right in things like hip rotation, glute strength, and quad strength.
If you are not symmetrical on flat ground, what do you think happens on the slopes? This program can help with your ski performance because it is designed to improve strength and mobility for the movements you need for skiing. Hint: This includes single-leg exercises!
Am I saying this program will completely revolutionize your skiing? Once again -
But this ski training program will:
- improve your mobility
- increase your strength
- increase your stamina
- reduce muscle imbalances
And THAT will make you a better skier.
There's one more little benefit:
Training for skiing also makes you feel great when you are not on-snow!
Feel more energetic
For only $30.
100% money-back guarantee.
What are you waiting for?
Features of the program:
- 12-weeks of workouts
- Alternate between two different workout days each week
- 3 progressive phases (see below for special bonus)
- Each day you will work on mobility, power, strength, conditioning and flexibility
- Warmup section includes corrective exercises based on typical movement dysfunctions found in skiers and toward specific movements skiers need to have
- The strength section is progressive and balanced. You will get stronger and you will improve your strength-endurance.
- Images and detailed descriptions for each exercise
- You will receive an additional Foam Rolling Guide pdf, that shows you how to foam roll.
For best results, you should be working out with this program 3 or 4 times per week.
What you will need:
- Foam roller (you can do without it, but you shouldn't. This is a skiers best friend)
- Dumbbells and/or barbell+weight plates
- Some exercise bands or tubing. (at least one)
- Low hurdles ideally, but almost anything will do - even hopping over lines in the floor.
- Something to hop onto. The bottom stair in your staircase (assuming it's a stable staircase!) can work well, or a plyometric box, or a Reebok step.
- Bench or stability ball for bench pressing.
How this works:
As soon as you sign up you will receive an email link to a download of phase one of the program. You will receive the next phase in a month, and the final phase the month after that. Each will include an introduction, progress tracking sheets, and detailed descriptions and images of each exercise in pdf format.
As with everything we do, this program is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied, send us an email saying that you are unhappy with the program within 30 days and we will give you a 100% refund. No questions asked. Well actually one question asked. We will ask you why, because we want to know if we are doing something wrong. But that's the only condition. But we're pretty confident that you will be satisfied because you'll already notice strength and mobility improvements in the first 30 days.
Click the Buy Now button below to get started today!
Special bonus: If you workout with this program 4 times each week, then you will finish the 3 phases in 9 weeks instead of 12.
To reward you for this commitment we will provide you with a 4th phase absolutely FREE! Just email us once you are starting the 9th week, and we will send you the extra phase without question.